7 Ways To Bond With Your Bird Dog
1. When he flops on the ground to roll in something stinky, remember that he’s the reason you hunt, shoot, laugh, and love it all. Then go belly up and join him in the weeds.
2. Give him half your ribeye steak.
3. Tell him it’s not your fault you can’t hunt 24/7 365 days a year.
4. Tell him your secrets.
5. Forgive him when he breaks on the outrageously huge covey of quail.
6. Share your bologna sandwich.
7. Be fair and consistent in your training commands.
Credit to UglyDogHunting.com